• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Bell & Carlson stock came in

uncledog57

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2011
Morro Bay, Ca
Well my new Medalist adjustable stock came in today. It is for my R700 SPS 223. I got the tan with black webbing. I think it looks pretty cool?
My plan was to put it on real quick and go bang some rounds, but my daughter came out and said she was not well. So I ended up pulling her RSO shift at the range. I should have a range report tomorrow to tell you if it helps with my groups?
Range report 9/16
Well it appears the operator has a lot to learn about shooting this gun!
I got the new set up dialed in with the scoop and started shooting. I can say the rifle was dead on. Cause where ever the cross hairs were that's where the shot placed. I really seemed to have a hard time today and was pulling shots? In the end I started calming down and put together a nice group and then was out of ammo. I have to work this weekend so I will try again on Monday.

Re: New Bell & Carlson stock came in

It should help your groups improve. The B&C stocks have pretty decent bedding blocks.