• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Bergara B14 with Prime subsonic

tnc

Molon Labe
Minuteman
  • Jan 23, 2007
    Northeast, OK
    Finally got all the pieces to finish up this beauty. 17° here in Oklahoma but I couldn’t resist getting zeroed at 50 yards and see how it liked the Prime subsonic I have on hand.
    4 shots to get zeroed and then shot the 5 rounds group shown.
    This thing is going to be a fun little trainer
    6F4600D2-0ECC-47DA-BE06-16C39A0A5B8E.jpeg
    54A3D166-C825-4252-BB02-74C38857C84A.jpeg

Scope is the Athlon Ares BTR gen 2 in Vortex rings with 20moa base.

Picked mine up two weeks ago. Shoots great. First comp is tomorrow. Not expecting a whole lot but to have fun. Guess it comes down to getting my Dope correct.

Shot mine for the first time today using SK standard plus. I am mostly happy. Had a bit of a feed issue but will try the tape on the magazine trick and see if that helps.

Last edited:
    Reactions: tnc
    Shot my first PRS comp. Did fairly well. My eye relief was way off. Struggled with finding targets as well. Some stages went well while others not so much. Once dialed in it will be a shooter. I finished in middle at 10th of 22 shooters.

Reactions: Natureman