• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW BIPOD FROM AUDERE, THE SHADOW.

viking78

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
FINLAND
www.youtube.com
Italian manufacturer has made this very light, alloy&carbonfiber bipod for light carry and hunting use.
But it holds very well heavier rifle too.
Spiked feet option, standard with picatinny, ARCA coming later.
Weights only 300-gram.
Audere dealer in US is MKMachining Tyler.
FE4.JPG

pic attachment that seems like its unnecessarily high

and it's not super light anyways.

looks like a nice budget bipod though to compete with the GRND pod

Pretty sure having 0°, 45°, 90°, 135°, and 180° leg positions conflicts with the Atlas bipod patent. I see a C&D coming.

These things finally shipped and I got mine Saturday. You'll have to wait for pics as my phone is currently at the bottom of the Gulf somewhere, but it's the POS you'd expect from a Chinesium CF bipod, and had I known it's origin I never would have ordered it. MKM and Audere both give the impression they're made in Europe. I guess they fucked up on the threads on the leg portion where the stud screws in to hold it together because it's been drilled out and helicoiled. Perhaps the delay on them? The helicoils are sticking out of the threads and of course thats the first part I grabbed when I opened the box and sliced my thumb open on it.

There are several dings all over it that appear both pre and post anodizing.

Save your money and buy something else. This bipod along with the MKM scope caps are going back to them for a refund.

Last edited: