• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New book about a USMC Sniper Team OIF 2-2

shark0311

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2005
www.everydayismondaybook.com
My friend and teammate Jason Raab just published his book "Every Day is Monday". It is an extraordinarily accurate account of our time in Iraq (non fiction). Currently it is only available through his website (www.everydayismondaybook.com).

I believe that this book offers a unique view of the inter workings of a sniper team and highlights the many challenges we faced with sniper employment, friendly forces traveling through our area of operations, and the stress's involved with a consistently high employment rate(roughly 85 missions on one seven month deployment).

Please give the book a shot and post your reviews.

Thank You,

Bill

Re: New book about a USMC Sniper Team OIF 2-2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My friend and teammate Jason Raab just published his book "Every Day is Monday". It is an extraordinarily accurate account of our time in Iraq (non fiction). Currently it is only available through his website (www.everydayismondaybook.com).

I believe that this book offers a unique view of the inter workings of a sniper team and highlights the many challenges we faced with sniper employment, friendly forces traveling through our area of operations, and the stress's involved with a consistently high employment rate(roughly 85 missions on one seven month deployment).

Please give the book a shot and post your reviews.

Thank You,

Bill </div></div>

Thanks for the info Bill. I will be sure to order it. Steve.

Awesome, I have been looking forward to this book for quite a while!

Just bought it ill get back to give my thoughts thanks

Looks like a good read. I'll probably order it in the next few weeks.

And did I read right; his little brother is Chris Raab aka "Raab Himself"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a good read. I'll probably order it in the next few weeks.

</div></div>

Apparently, 24 hours constitutes a few weeks, now. Hahaha. I just ordered it.

Bill,
Just ordered one.
Thanks for the link... and your service.

My copy just showed up in the mail yesterday. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Need to get me a copy where did you order thru?

Shark0311,

When were you guys there? I am horrible with numbers and if someone asked what OIF I was there for I would tell them I have no idea. I think I have a ballcap with the OIF on. Will check out the book.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need to get me a copy where did you order thru?

</div></div>

I ordered through the site: www.everydayismondaybook.com

have any of you got yours? I ordered mine nearly 4 weeks ago and got a paypal email saying it would be shipped but haven't got it yet??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shark0311,

When were you guys there? I am horrible with numbers and if someone asked what OIF I was there for I would tell them I have no idea. I think I have a ballcap with the OIF on. Will check out the book.</div></div>

Sept 04 - April 05

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have any of you got yours? I ordered mine nearly 4 weeks ago and got a paypal email saying it would be shipped but haven't got it yet??</div></div>

There is a link to Jason's e-mail on the website. Just shoot him an e-mail.

Hey shark, I watched the videos that were on his site. The comments on youtube were cracking me up. Nothing better than a bunch of ftard civilians giving their insight on what should have been done in a fire fight.

Hope he sells a bunch of books.

Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have any of you got yours? I ordered mine nearly 4 weeks ago and got a paypal email saying it would be shipped but haven't got it yet??</div></div>

There is a link to Jason's e-mail on the website. Just shoot him an e-mail. </div></div>

Thanks ill email im sure its on the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have any of you got yours? I ordered mine nearly 4 weeks ago and got a paypal email saying it would be shipped but haven't got it yet?? </div></div>If you read up a little bit, you'll see that I got my copy yesterday. I ordered it on Christmas day.