• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Book on Long Range Shooting

want2learn

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2013
As always i'm looking to read and learn as much as i can.....just came across this book on Amazon:

sounds awesome, I put it in my cart...waiting for a couple more things to lessen shipping cost.

Preordered too !
I like the way Frank explains things
I have a strong feeling that his book will be very thourough (y)

Pre ordered! Between pod casts and online training I Should probably have his book too. I need all of his wisdom I can get.

Hey, frank did a book?

most of the time I’d totally scoff at a long range book but he’s a good teacher.

The online training was a game changer for me.

Reactions: hereinaz
Too bad we couldn't avoid Bozos making profit on a subject he would likely prevent us from enjoying by buying direct from the author.

Maybe he could even sign them with his sharpest Crayola, assuming it wasn't used for lunch.

Reactions: 6/250/40
Too bad we couldn't avoid Bozos making profit on a subject he would likely prevent us from enjoying by buying direct from the author.

Maybe he could even sign them with his sharpest Crayola, assuming it wasn't used for lunch.
It would be cool if Frank signed the first 100 (y)
I'm happy to support him

Pre-ordered too...

Reactions: want2learn
You guys get the special less words, more pictures edition.
Here's an exerp:

Always point the riffle in a safe direction
IMG_2519.GIF

Ahh yes the less words, more pictures edition is also the field manual of junior officers and other crayon eaters everywhere I hear. I still have 2A envy, so you guys go easy on the Canadian, we may have free health care but I'll tell ya what you get what you pay for some days on that front.

Last edited:
Preordered....after listening to an older podcast last night wear he talked about his underwear I knew I needed this book ?

Don’t worry I’m sure it will be worth the wait. The information that he pushes out for free on the podcast is so good, I’m sure the book will be even more informative. Not brown nosing I just like his style explaining things.

Does it talk aboit all the important things? Like shooting your guns gansta style, etc.? ?

Pre-ordered

Harris bipods are always getting killed on this site and it cracks me up there is one on the cover of this book mounted backwards. I'm sure there is a legit reason, but it's still funny.....

EDIT: I also preordered.
Second EDIT: preorder cancelled.

Last edited:
Harris bipods are always getting killed on this site and it cracks me up there is one on the cover of this book mounted backwards. I'm sure there is a legit reason, but it's still funny.....

EDIT: I also preordered.

not my image and a place holder I already told them no fucking way

that is not the actual cover but thanks for being a troll

not my image and a place holder I already told them no fucking way

that is not the actual cover but thanks for being a troll

Not sure what about my post constitutes a "troll", maybe the part where I said there is probably a legit reason for it being like that? Or maybe the fact I stated that Harris bipods are always getting killed on here? (Which they are) The fact you stated "no fucking way" goes right along with why I thought it was funny. Calm down dude, I preordered the book and listen to the podcast all the time.

Calm down huh,

Who the fuck are you, I dont care you pre-ordered shit. I make 10%, it was never about money.

Books are not just me, they have a group of people I am actually writing the book for, they determine a lot more than you realize. They have to do things independent of me writing the content to get things ready for sale. That means thumbnails and background information that changes as the book gets closer to production

I asked for 5 images to be changed in the book last week and they say no, which is how much of this shit works. I have a token hand in this, self-publishing is probably a better option for my level of control because that doesn't exist

Clearly you know you said something stupid because you EDITED to ADD, that is a telltale sign of cover my ass,

It's a free world listen to what you want, read and buy what you like, but dont' think you're gonna slide something in playing cute and not get called on it. Especially in MY FUCKING HOUSE, where you know, I am gonna read it.

Doucher

Reactions: S12A
LMAO, I edited it to add "preordered" like everyone else...

If you cant see the humor in a backward mounted harris bipod on the cover of the HMIC's book I feel sorry for you. You are wound to tight and getting after me for no reason other than being a dick.