• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Build Completed and Tested

hdbiker1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2010
SW Wa
I just recently completed a .308 build and would like to post a crappy pic. After a 5 rnd sight in, I was able to get a .54 moa average out of 9 groups. The build is a trued 700 action, Bartlein M24 SS 5R, Timney, Holland recoil lug and a RAD Rapid brake. Also, Rommel thanks for the stock, I just need to get use to it.
003-6.jpg
[/url]

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w78/hdbiker1/FirstGroupsfromnewcustom.jpg[/img]]

I know I cheated by not including the called flyers, but hey I'm a noob. I guess I will start load developement next. The load used in the top six groups didn't do well @ 300yds. The load for the bottom three groups shot under .5 moa @ 300yds.

Re: New Build Completed and Tested

hdbiker1, I know the stock didn't come from me was it the idea? This was my first build with the AICS. I need to shoot it a little more to get the feel of it. I recently picked up an adjustable butt plate. This will allow me to adjust the stock to my shoulder. I got it from SRT Supply a few weeks ago but haven't had time to try it out. Nice looking gun and it seems to shoot very well.