• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Build: Straight Jacket Armory Impact Barreled Action, Vision Chassis, ZCO527

Maciej

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2008
NJ
Finally got a chance to take this build out to the range to sight in, albeit I was a hot mess and in a rush since I only had 30min or so as I was on my way to my hangar to fly somewhere. Absolutely love this range as it’s a 100yd indoor set up so I can comfortably zero optics in a controlled environment. Set up really quickly, ran ten shots through to zero the ZCO527 and then did a quick five shot group. Absolutely astonished by this build, if I had more time I think I can get it down to 0.2MOA-0.25MOA. Mind you, this is with only factory Hornady 140gr EDL-M ammo.

Vision Chassis
Impact 737 Action
SJA 6.5CM, MTU, 1:8 Twist, 20” Barrel
Bix’n’Andy TacSport Pro Trigger
Area 419 Hellfire Brake
Atlas PSR Bipod
Zero Compromise 5-27 MPCT3x

Shout out to GCP Rifle Co for the chassis, @CSTactical for the ZCO527, SJA for the barreled action and trigger.

4A13B50F-FBE6-4327-B043-1CC8B1C0DC56.jpeg

148CFC51-010B-4402-9F25-8D9E870CD002.jpeg

9714210A-6DFF-4E67-8D44-5262E5C5874B.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good! I'm a potential SJA customer. How was the turnaround time on that barrel?

Reactions: Maciej
Looks good! I'm a potential SJA customer. How was the turnaround time on that barrel?

Candidly, took longer than I would have liked and expected. In full transparency, I did change my mind after some time since originally I wanted a .223 barrel since the setup was intended for my AT-X chassis. But ultimately I shifted to a 6.5CM setup and threw it into my Vision Chassis. I will say that Nick made things right, and when I stressed to him I needed everything by a certain date he got it done.