• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New build

Triggerhappy

General Nuscience
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2009
    Calif., MO
    photo_zps9c8f8ca6.jpg

PSA CHF 14.7" Light Wt.Barrel W/ welded Vortex
    PSA Auto BCG
    BCM stripped upper
    BCM Charging handle
    Double Star lower
    JP lower parts kit
    MIAD
    Vltor stock
    Rainier Evolution Rail 11"
    Geissele SD-C
    SPARC (for now)

Re: New build

Nice rifle man. I love that handguard. How do you like the trigger? I want to try an SD-E but don't know if I'd like the flatness of it vs. the round SSA-E.

I have the SD-C, SD-E, and SSA-E. I really like the SD_C the best. The Enhanced triggers are a little light for my taste. I love the flat trigger and all future builds will be Super Dynamic triggers.

Very nice rock chucker! Now go get it dirty ^5

I have the SDC trigger on an AR that has not been fired yet. Been curious myself how it will perform. Feels good on dryfire but still not sure what all the hype is about, is it really that nice ? I was actually thinkin bout getting rid of it. maybe I should try it out before I ditch it eh

It feels different when fired with ammo, the reset is short and very solid feeling. I like mine, it actually got better the more I used it. I just ran about 200 rds through it today, for this lighter weight rifle it works great. My heavier ones have the SD-E and SSA-E and are normally shot longer ranges prone.

No, the only scales I have are reloading scales but my 41 lb 6 yr old can hold it off-hand. Everyone that picks it up comments on the weight.