• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New build

Bailey22

Private
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2019
I’m looking to have a new rifle built. My two primary rifles are a custom 300 prc with 26” proof barrel that i use for the big stuff and I have a Daniel defense 18” 6.5 creedmoor that I use for whitetail as a blind rifle. I’m looking at a 6.5 prc, 6.5 creed or 6mm with custom action and 22-24” proof barrel. It will be used for many things but primarily whitetail, antelope and mule deer and a good rifle for my son. What would be your recommendation? In regards to the 6.5 creed I don’t mind having two of the same calibers even though the DD at-10 is a 6.5 creed they really in my mind serve a different purpose in many ways.

Terminus Apollo

6.5 PRC would be the most effective on game I would think so that’s where I’d start if not that I’d do the 6.5 Creedmoor not that 6 creed can’t get it done but for me it’s a little small

If for you and your son, I would strongly consider 6 creed, 24" barrel and any action you like the taste/smell/price on that proof makes a prefit for.

I’m looking to have a new rifle built. My two primary rifles are a custom 300 prc with 26” proof barrel that i use for the big stuff and I have a Daniel defense 18” 6.5 creedmoor that I use for whitetail as a blind rifle. I’m looking at a 6.5 prc, 6.5 creed or 6mm with custom action and 22-24” proof barrel. It will be used for many things but primarily whitetail, antelope and mule deer and a good rifle for my son. What would be your recommendation? In regards to the 6.5 creed I don’t mind having two of the same calibers even though the DD at-10 is a 6.5 creed they really in my mind serve a different purpose in many ways.
If I could reasonably get an ar10 in 6.5prc I’d scrap the creedmoor and also pick up another Seekins havak