• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Burris Riflescopes Have Started to Arrive:

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

New Burris Riflescopes Have Started to Arrive:

We have received the #200489 Fullfield IV 3-12x42mm - C4 Wind MOA Illuminated and we are awaiting the rest of the line

We also just got in their:

#200530 Signature HD 2-10x40mm - E3 MOA

#200532 Signature HD 3-15x44mm - Plex

#200534 Signature HD 5-25x50mm - Fine Plex

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our Recent Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Thanks but, aren't those the same people who just released a China virus that killed hundreds of thousands of people and cost trillions of dollars.
I am fairly sure saying it was not the optics producers that "just released a China virus that killed hundreds of thousands of people and cost trillions of dollars". Unfortunately, if we stopped getting riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders, that either totally or partially come from the Pacific Rim, we would have virtually nothing available.

Doug you are a super guy and a great retailer. I respect the tone you set in all your communication here on the hide. So in one sense you are one of the last guys I want to quibble over minutia with. So let me say this, the richest people in America (Bezos and the Wallmart hillbillies) got rich duping Americans into spent hard earned dollars on cheap shit made in China only to toss it into landfills often within weeks.

Please note that despite China's vast new territorial claims against its neighbors, China remains only one of many "Pacific Rim Countries."

So when Pacific Rim countries in Russia, Canada, Japan, Korea, the Philippines and the United States I would not use the term PacRim to describe ChiCom content. In the final analysis everything in China including the people and the factories American companies stupidly built there belong to the ChiCom leaders.

It's your business and if you have customers who want it then you might as well be the one to sell it to them, because if you do not someone else will. Yet today it has become a matter of principle to avoid products that are made in China.

Attachments

• 1596116784615.png
    1596116784615.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: JS8588
Doug you are a super guy and a great retailer. I respect the tone you set in all your communication here on the hide. So in one sense you are one of the last guys I want to quibble over minutia with. So let me say this, the richest people in America (Bezos and the Wallmart hillbillies) got rich duping Americans into spent hard earned dollars on cheap shit made in China only to toss it into landfills often within weeks.

Please note that despite China's vast new territorial claims against its neighbors, China remains only one of many "Pacific Rim Countries."

So when Pacific Rim countries in Russia, Canada, Japan, Korea, the Philippines and the United States I would not use the term PacRim to describe ChiCom content. In the final analysis everything in China including the people and the factories American companies stupidly built there belong to the ChiCom leaders.

It's your business and if you have customers who want it then you might as well be the one to sell it to them, because if you do not someone else will. Yet today it has become a matter of principle to avoid products that are made in China.

The computer/Smartphone you used to type that response, where was it manufactured?

Fair question, my computer is a garbage Dell "made in China." It was bought before the WuFlu bio warfare attack. It has been nothing but trouble. I will never own another dell because of the problems this one has given me. My phone is built in Korea and is three years old and has given me few problems. No one can change the past, but we can change what we do going forward.

You do you, just be sure that you are going to be happy with your choices if/when things go hot in the South China Sea.

Reactions: JS8588
Doug,

You're a class act. We will be doing business in the not too distant future. I've decided all my optics purchases will either be from you or Jason at EuroOptic (you don't carry Aimpoints 😉) & this forum has been instrumental in guiding a relative noob in that direction.

I'm with those who are henceforth going to be doing our level best to avoid buying "Made in China", but I very much appreciate you being up front about where products are made.

Thank you for all you do.

Save this shit for the Bear Pit. Doug is the pure definition of a true American. He didn’t make you buy Chinese stuff.

typed on my Chinese phone.

Reactions: FishinGuns
I remember a day when Burris was made in the USA. Those were the days.

We are to blame. US made products couldn't compete at the cheap import product price point. And people bought the cheap stuff.

But Burris is working on it. The XTR3 imports glass from Japan, the reticles are laser etched in Greeley, and the rest of the scope is manufactured and assembled in the Colorado facility. I'm pretty sure we can expect them to expand on that and begin making more US optics.

Last edited: