• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Bushnell Tactical Elite 6500?

Meusoc45

Private
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2008
Northwest Oregon
Anybody have one of these: Bushnell Elite 6500 Model 65-2164T Matte 2.5-16x 42mm Mil-Dot. I just purchased a new one for a really good price $550.00 w/free shipping. Really nice scope But....

The question I have is, are these suppose to have dark green numbers on the windage and elevation turrets, and the zoom power ring? Mine has, and there impossible to see in any light conditions. I didn't think they were going to be green, since the catalog and web page shows white numbers and markings.

Any sort of shadow or having the light source in front of you makes these numbers basically black. What was bushnell thinking? BTW, this one has 90 MOA of elavation adjustment, they have it listed as 78 MOA?

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

Bushnell652164T.jpg

Bushnell 2009 Catalog

Bushnell Web Link to scope

Re: New Bushnell Tactical Elite 6500?

yeah I saw a picture of that. it looks very promising with the better glass and the 80 moa of adjustments. I just wish people would use MOA reticles instead of mildots with scopes that have MOA adjustments. it gets old after a while.