• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Calendar Feature!

laurenf

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2021
Located in the main navigation, you'll notice a new calendar feature where you can see training days and announcements, secure your spot, see who else is coming to the event and you can be added to a waitlist. Keep an eye on it because events are coming soon!

Located in the main navigation, you'll notice a new calendar feature where you can see training days and announcements, secure your spot, see who else is coming to the event and you can be added to a waitlist. Keep an eye on it because events are coming soon!
Very nice....now get busy loading it up!! hahaha joking, of course.

I think this will be a great aid and make seeing/signing up for training classes so much easier.

Good work....tell Frank to give you a raise! haha

Reactions: laurenf
I tried posting a local 22 match, but it won't let me and gives me an error message along the lines of "You're not a site supporter," even though I am.

Is posting on the calendar limited to the HMFIC and the Mods?

I think we can open it up to others to use the calendar not just the mods,

For those who want to post competitions and such that is would be good,

Maybe to limit the issue we can have MD reach out and we can authorize them to use the calendar

I am in a bit of a flux right now, so half here, half gone, so let me get past the weekend I have a class to teach then I can see about adding people or at least opening it up for those looking to add dates

Reactions: camocorvette
In order to keep the calendar in order you would need a POC to add matches/events to. This person would be responsible for gathering information for the match as well providing links for registration. It would be rough for them in the beginning but once venues, MD's, and match type is retained it would be an awesome source for coordinating future events and not try many of the same type matches over lapping.

You could setup and filter by leauge/series/field match etc and also by region. I mean just having a PRS, NRL, Hunter, and Safari and having locations with events would be great to know. I'm still new to the competitive shooting scene and i struggle with locations.

MD's could collaborate with region MD's on new events or Border Wars expect for clubs competing.

I haven't even mentioned ELR stuff, F-class, Bench rest, and so many more that fall through the noise of the other big leagues.

MD's create polls for dates, to narrow down as much for suppressor only shoots, night time shooting, and other specialty matches that happen.

This could be an awesome tool for everyone that shares, supports, and sponsors to be noticed as the collection point match dates for whatever long range shooting you are looking for.

Thanks for reading!!

Thanks! That’s a good update. I have a question for you guys, mb a weird one, lol. Am I the only person who never trusts electronic calendars (apps and services), and usually duplicates everything on a paper one? For example, I print the july calendar, write down all the events on it and hang/glue it to the wall. I just feel more safe when it’s on a piece of paper right in front of my eyes and I don’t need to search for smth in smartphone. Am I the one who does that? I wanna hear your stories!

Last edited:
Am I doing something wrong.....when I go into the calendar there are no events in there...not even the Frank/Marc training.

?????

1655394374339.png