• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Centershot .260

rubicon_unlimited

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2009
Tomah, WI
Built by Jim See at Centershot Rifles .260 rem
Surgeon RSR
24" Brux 1:8 with CSR Muscle Brake
Jewell #2 trigger
Mcmillan A-5
Seekins DBM
NF NXS 3.5-15X50

I will post better outside pics, and range report if it ever warms up outside!

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

Re: New Centershot .260

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to get me one of these 260's </div></div>

Don't we all...

Great looking rifle

How much did a build like that cost, minus the scope? Its quite similar to what I'm looking to get...

Nice gun fella, looking for a range report once you get a chance to shoot it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What is that barrel contour? </div></div>

It is a #6.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomekeuro85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much did a build like that cost, minus the scope? Its quite similar to what I'm looking to get... </div></div>

Rifle was around $3200

Get your ass out there and shoot! Great looking rifle, hope it shoots as good as it looks.

That is a gorgeous rifle. I am doin one similar wasnt sure how it was gonna look now that i see yours I know I will be happy. Again an awesome rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Ice 308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle ! How do you like RSR? </div></div>

Ice 308

If you meant CSR

Today there are a lot of fine gunsmiths out there but here’s a little info

Jim at Center Shot Rifles has put out some very impressive rifles. He keys in on perfection, as far as his shop it’s only open to the public on Thursdays for about 4 hours otherwise it’s by appointment only, this eliminates any distractions so that everything is done right.

To check out some of his work and what is offered
You can due a goggle search for Center Shot Rifles and see his web site; He’s about 2 hours north of Madison Wisconsin

I have shot against Jim and plenty of his customer owned rifles and when the days done everyone’s happy, Top notch equipment and a good shooter behind it goes along ways.

I shoot a Barrett 338LM, but in time my next build will be from either Jim at CSR or Tom at TVP and more then likely a 260, just something else to send down range also.

oneshot.onehit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Ice 308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle ! How do you like RSR? </div></div>
Haven't shot it yet but it seems very smooth, maybe even a little smoother than my Defiance!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mdawson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle did Jim do your bolt knob? I think I'd like one like that. </div></div>
That is a Surgeon knob that I had Jim add.