• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW CHASSIS FOR SAKO TRG 22/44 PAUTAC PAC

viking78

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
FINLAND
www.youtube.com
Company named Pautac, rifle parts and chassis shop in Finland, has start doing pretty sweet looking chassis for the Sako TRG rifles.
If you want to update your old TRG chassis with some cool look, you might want to check this bad ass chassis out.
Cool thin is, that you can use the factory magazine, which are one of the best.
Price is not bad, in Finland it cost 1790€.

kiv%C3%A4%C3%A4ri-sivusta.png

PAUTAC-PAC.jpg

Chassis is 100% made in Finland, except pistol grip and buttplate.
http://pautac.fi/tuote/pautac-p-a-c-precision-alloy-chassis/

Couple of issues: 1790 Euros is a little over $2000, and it appears the company doesn't ship outside Finland

I find that the TRG standard stock have some of the best feel and ergonomics going. Anything else than the original TRG folder is a downgrade in my eyes. I don't understand the idea behind this product.

Reactions: 308pirate
The chassis looks good but quite expensive, $2000 plus shipping. Nothing is cheap for the TRG line, even custom accessories.

I find that the TRG standard stock have some of the best feel and ergonomics going. Anything else than the original TRG folder is a downgrade in my eyes. I don't understand the idea behind this product.

Standard TRG stock is made by polyurethane, and i have seen dozens of these cracked on the pistol grip area, and especially on 42 model with
338LM caliber.
If you want to upgrade your TRG for this millennium, you can do it with this chassis.
Like M10 or A1 has pistol grip and AR rifle style fore end, this on is doing the same path of style.
New A1 TRG cost about 6-7000$, if you all ready have TRG action and you want to make it look and feel better, this one is one of the chassis you can
upgrade your TRG.
Cadex and KRG has also one good looking chassis for TRG, now PAC is one choice more.

Who was saying that i blame any body?
Europian car cost in Europe 2x what it cost in US, or even more, or American car cost here that 2X too.
Big taxes (24%VAT in Finland) and big profits that the companies want too.
Tax is going straight to the goverments pockets, and those moneys are usually used to public good, like in Finland we have free health care and free schools, so im happy to pay the tax for that, so i dont have to pay expensive health care insurance and education, but that´s Finland.

Reactions: Vargmat