• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear New Cole Tac Gear

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Silencer book

AB049A0D-2AE6-4A34-A2F1-887274872424.png

mirage Straps

4B20F1C3-61A3-404D-A129-2ED1D2A292E2.png

My Corset suppressor cover comes in tomorrow. Pretty excited to run a couple of mags through the can to see how the cover holds up. How does it compare to the HTP? Do they fill the same niche? Thanks.

My Corset suppressor cover comes in tomorrow. Pretty excited to run a couple of mags through the can to see how the cover holds up. How does it compare to the HTP? Do they fill the same niche? Thanks.
    I'm thinking about picking one of these up for my TBAC Ultra 338. Let us know how you like yours. I'm worried the standard lengths they provide on their site are a little too short for the suppressors.

Got the suppressor bag and anti-mirage strap. Both appear to be well-made, like everything else I own from Cole-Tac. Haven't tried the strap yet ... too cold on recent range trips to care about heat mirage. Still trying to decide if the bag is better (or not) than the Pelican Laptop Briefcase I currently use for my seven suppressors. I was thinking the compact form-factor might be easier to store in one of my safes. BUT ... the canvas case has to have large pockets to store the "universal" suppressor size, while my Pelican Case is foam-formed for a nice tight fit. That means the smaller cans "rattle around" a bit in the canvas case. Still undecided on this one. I'll probably keep both, but not using my current can-case (pictured below) is tough to justify now that I've loaded both side-by-side. My current can-case scores big "Envy Points" whenever I pull it out at the range. At the end of the day ... that's what it's all about, right? :D

1613140359097.png

I'm thinking about picking one of these up for my TBAC Ultra 338. Let us know how you like yours. I'm worried the standard lengths they provide on their site are a little too short for the suppressors.
    F49CF30E-FD40-4460-BA55-157AF088C6AE.jpeg

I like it. Two mag dumps and no issues grabbing the suppressor cover. It did move forward a little. That said, I’m thinking about taking a couple wraps around the barrel with the extra cord. Probable the best cover in reference to dealing with the heat from the can. Hope this helps.

I like it. Two mag dumps and no issues grabbing the suppressor cover. It did move forward a little. That said, I’m thinking about taking a couple wraps around the barrel with the extra cord. Probable the best cover in reference to dealing with the heat from the can. Hope this helps.
    Nice, I'm excited to hear that. It looks slick! It also looks like it fully covers the body of the suppressor. I think I'll place my order for it today. Did you order yours using the standard sizing on their site?

Reactions: Cuban Croc
    Probably just me ... but I've had no luck at all with the "string-based" suppressor covers. The "strap-based" ones ... like the ones from Cole-Tac ... work way better for me. Especially if I'm using the heat sleeve. I still have to slide back or re-tighten occasionally, but no where near as often as I did when using the ones tightened with strings. Obviously ... YMMV.

What I really like is the new anti-slide string option they offer, that lets me wrap an "anchor" on my rifle to pull back the suppressor cover. Got one on the Omega-36M can cover I got from Cole-Tac, and that cover/anchor combination works really well.

Reactions: Cuban Croc
    I didn’t see the anti-slide string option with the Corset or I would have added it. 😳

Last edited:
    First tuners, and now barrel bands? PRS really is turning into barricade benchrest...

PS - I wish I had enough suppressors to fill up that suppressor bag.

Reactions: Nx7GeN
    First tuners, and now barrel bands? PRS really is turning into barricade benchrest...

PS - I wish I had enough suppressors to fill up that suppressor bag.
    Barrel bands? You mean mirage bands? Those have been around a long time

Barrel bands? You mean mirage bands? Those have been around a long time

In PRS/NRL?

I know they've been around for a long time, but I feel like we are getting further and further away from our practical roots with all these new (to our sport) gadgets.

Between tac-tables, tuners, 25+ lb rifles and now mirage bands, our rifles are getting anything but practical.

But I digress...

In PRS/NRL?

I know they've been around for a long time, but I feel like we are getting further and further away from our practical roots with all these new (to our sport) gadgets.

Between tac-tables, tuners, 25+ lb rifles and now mirage bands, our rifles are getting anything but practical.

But I digress...
    Well I think you are looking at it from a narrow point of view. Perhaps they made it because of ELR and not just PRS? Not everything is made with PRS and NRL as the sole use case

Well I think you are looking at it from a narrow point of view. Perhaps they made it because of ELR and not just PRS? Not everything is made with PRS and NRL as the sole use case

I very well could be.

Hey, if there's a market for it, they will sell. If they make money off of it, good for them.