• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New color added to the TAB GEAR line of products

Tburkes

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2002
Bandera, Texas
I was originally turned onto the line of Kryptek camo by Skinney here on the Hide. We built some suppressor covers for him a while back and he's liking the way it works in the field. If you haven't seen what he's doing go check out his site, they're doing some really neat stuff. O'Neill Ops

Since then we've begun having more and more requests for the Highlander pattern of the Kryptek line so we've decided to offer the Highlander camo pattern as a regular option on all of our products that are made out of Cordura. This option is available now.

Link to Highlander, http://www.kryptek.com/wp-content/sdaolpu/2011/12/highlander1.jpg

As always thank you for your continued support and suggestions on how to make a better product.

I'll make a mat out of it when it gets here and show you a pic Dave. You might be the first guy to have a TAB GEAR Highlander mat.

I'll make a mat out of it when it gets here and show you a pic Dave. You might be the first guy to have a TAB GEAR Highlander mat.

Sweet! The other one you made me a long time ago is still going strong, but I need another now that my kids are starting to shoot.

That's a cool color. Looks like a good dual purpose hunting/tactical pattern.

I've seen these up close and they're pretty stylish if that's something you look for in a cover. I've got a SAS R cover in multicam and as soon as my Tbac PS is in my hands I'll be getting another in Kryptek highlander.

Any chance there's a photo of these kryptek covers?
About to make an order and can't decide whether to go tan or kryptek.

You should do short runs of all your nylon gear in kryptek yeti : ) just sayin

Sweet!!! I just ordered the SAC in it and thought it was just a promotional thing

Anybody know where i can get some stuff dipped in this camo?

We've had a hard time finding the Highlander in 1000 Denier. I finally got a roll on order this week and it should be here soon. We'll start making SAC's out of it as soon as we can.

If you're in Bandera, how do you find time to work? I'd be spending my damn life in Arkie Blues or the Chicken Coop. :D

Great gear as always sir.

New color added to the TAB GEAR line of products

Terrific news, I actually just emailed RIfles Only yesterday asking if they had a date for these to be back in stock. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk