• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD New Colt 6933 11.5" SBR / Pistol Upper Receiver Group

DosMeadowlandos

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2009
Connecticut
One of the benefits of living in CT is having friends who work at Colt and reaping its benefits.

This is a brand new Colt 6933 11.5" Commando SBR Upper. The barrel is a Government profile Colt barrel, phosphated CMV 4150 steel with a chrome-lined bore, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist and a factory-installed "F height" front sight base.

The URG comes with a Colt upper receiver, hard coat anodized black with M4 feed ramps. Colt "square" forge mark.

A Colt bolt carrier group (BCG) with Colt bolt (MPC) is included. The carriers come stamped or peened with a "C" or no markings at all.

I pulled the clamshell handguards and installed a Centurion C4 rail, BCM 4x4 charging handle, BCM forward grip, LMT adjustable rear sight, and a SureFire closed tine SOCOM flash hider.

Yellow upper cover, NOT INCLUDED.

I'll cover shipping & shipment insurance.

PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Google Pay, Money Order, or Cashiers Check are accepted as payment methods. Friends and Family or the buyer must pay fees for Goods & Services.

The only trades I would honor would be for a complete Geissele 11.5" URG or LMT MRP Upper complete or stripped condition.

Alternate payment methods are negotiable.

The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item stated. These items are listed on other forums.

I will honor the earliest date/time stamp on the post on whatever forum was first.

Email is the best method of contact to get a hold of me. I don't seem to get my DM notifications promptly.

$950.00

nPaFbqY.jpg

yZm4QwG.jpg

J7Nkjfs.jpg

AZlbVje.jpg

mwsl4tF.jpg

ftOpvYI.jpg

Last edited: