• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Conservative Party Leader in Canada

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Well, it seems that Erin O'Toole has been 'voted in by third ballot' as the Party Leader of the Conservatives here in Canada.

As a Party member, we had one of those ballots (each) and there were 4 to choose from. In numerical order. He was my 4th choice. I won't say how My Lady voted, but she too wasn't impressed with the outcome.

So, without further ado, all that's left is the:

yay

Ok, that that we've taken care of THAT,,,,, what options exist for Canada? We're now looking hard at WEXIT. That would be where Western Canada Separates from 'Eastern Canada' and we start representing ourselves. Everyone knows that the Ontarionites and the Queebeeecerites are the ones who choose the demise/destruction of what used to be a great country.

Or, what other options exist?

It doesn't matter anyway. The TURD shut down Parliament again and is handing out more money to the masses. He is the most corrupt PM Canada has ever had but people are still gullible enough to vote this moron in. As the old man says, he is as slippery as an eel in a barrel of snot!

Good luck StN, Brits are still waiting for their corrupt gov to do a damned thing about Brexit.
    Proof representation died a while back.

R

It doesn't matter anyway. The TURD shut down Parliament again and is handing out more money to the masses. He is the most corrupt PM Canada has ever had but people are still gullible enough to vote this moron in. As the old man says, he is as slippery as an eel in a barrel of snot!

How in the actual fuck is that even legal?

You guys should have joined us in 1776

That was my thought. Apply for US statehood. Send Neil Young to Queerbec and give it its independence ans we dont want the libtards.

The elections are just the Phony War.

The throwdown's coming soon enough afterward; both sides of the USA/Canada border.

The problem isn't the parties, it's politicians in general; congenital lying opportunists.

We are due for one helluva social readjustment on this continent.

I've been saying for nearly a decade that democracy is a failed experiment. We'll see the proof of that over the next six months, if that long.

be nice if the south would "sexit" from the union. let the assholes eat themselves

There is a lot of people i have spoke to in sask that would be ok with not being in canada any more under those corrupt libtards. But i dont talk to a lot of people and most of the people i talked with think some what like me.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    We could skip Montana and just Annex Western Canada and call it North Wyoming? All the way to Alaska? I’m down.

Reactions: Boon20