• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new conspiracy theories?

Some_guy

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2010
FL
Another thread made me realize that i haven't heard a good, <span style="text-decoration: underline">new</span>, conspiracy theory in awhile.

Everyone knows the moon landing was faked. That there is a shadow government and that little green men with advanced technology appearantly never invented a weapon since they were captured and held with M1 grands and 1911s.

Has anything new happened? did the shadow government die from bird flu? Elvis has gotta be dead by now right? anything?

Re: new conspiracy theories?

Elvis isn't dead, he's an alien. Fact is he had a sex change and some surgery, we now know him as Lady Gaga...

lady-gaga-4289-3jpg.jpeg

Sorry Frank
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Some_guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That little green men with advanced technology apparently never invented a weapon since they were captured and held with M1 grands and 1911s.
</div></div>

No, the M1 Garand and 1911 are just that awesome!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elvis is doing pretty good then. I note the lack of wrinkled flesh here

lady-gaga-vanityfair.jpg
</div></div>

You can most likely thank a combo of photoshop, airbrushing and excellent lighting for that.

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you are insulting the singing ability of Elvis greatly. </div></div>

Are you insinuating that Elvis wasn't entirely auto-tuned?

smile.gif

OK, let me throw this one out there....

Social Security is bankrupt. The only reason that the system isn't collapsing on itself is that illegal aliens (immigrants for you politically correct folks) utilizing stolen Social Security numbers are throwing money into the system and the government knows that they'll never get to collect it.

Oh, and Lady GaGa has a penis.

And Maser in an adult diaper will save the world by slaying the devil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Shavewa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, let me throw this one out there....

Social Security is bankrupt. The only reason that the system isn't collapsing on itself is that illegal aliens (immigrants for you politically correct folks) utilizing stolen Social Security numbers are throwing money into the system and the government knows that they'll never get to collect it.</div></div>

I have actually thought that for awhile...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Shavewa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, and Lady GaGa has a penis.</div></div>

Ever seen her without make up? makes that statement believable!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Shavewa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, and Lady GaGa has a penis. </div></div>

That would not suprise me one bit...

i have contacted the GA-GA , he,she,it has agreed to do some theme music for us here on the Hide....CKA is coordinating this endeavour,.... pm CKA for all the slippery details.