• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Custom gun builder website up!

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
We are very excited to announce the launch of our new website. Thanks to our awesome customers we have grown rapidly over the last couple of years. This year we have grown our manufacturing facility increasing our supply and our buying power for some of the common components that we use in our rifles. This has lowered our costs and we are able to reflect that in our complete guns and uppers. 
We are excited to show you the new custom rifle builder and customer upper builder that will allow you to build the 223 or 300 blackout of your dreams. Most, but not all of the items we offer are on the site. We will be updating the new items and adding pictures over the next few weeks. Let us know know what you think! 
Products that are missing are our Adjustable gas block, bolt catch, mag release button, trigger guard, drop in ar barrels, hats and other swag. If you don't see it just ask
smile.gif

www.seekinsprecision.com

Re: New Custom gun builder website up!

Glen, I looked through the new site...I like it as it is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. I already put it into my favorites for a future purchase.

Site looks great Glen! Will make it easier for future customers, and current ones
wink.gif
, to check out all the great products and rifles you are offering now.

Job well done, Glen!! Everything looks great!! I'm getting that nagging feeling of my wallet being pulled from my back pocket for a new 300 Blackout from y'all!!
wink.gif
MUST...RESIST...TEMPTATION!!!

I'm sure this will be another huge stepping stone for you/the company on the path toward continued success.

Take care and God bless!