• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New CWA 2011 22Lr

Quick1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2020
VA
Wanted to share an amazing new pistol I just received, a custom build 2011 22Lr from Chet at CWA Custom Rimfire Pistols. First, Chet was great to work with, easy to get a hold of and great to talk to. He was very helpful in designing the pistol with what options and colors I wanted. Chet, thanks for all the help, you rock.

The gun is out of this world, I recieved it yesterday and spent quite a while just looking at it. The fit and finish is top notch, the slide is smooth as butter and the trigger is one of the best I have ever felt. CHet recommended a 300 round break in, so I went to the range today and fired 400 rounds with zero malfunctions, out side of two related to ammo. Using CCI Mini Mags and two had solid firing pin strikes, but did not go boom.

Shooting steel and it almost felt like cheating, the red dot does not move. I have been using a Volquartsen Mamba-X which is a great gun, but this is next level.

Here is his website if you have never checked him out: CW Accessories LLC | Shopping

Attachments

• 20230420_174205.jpg
    20230420_174205.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 20230420_174227.jpg
    20230420_174227.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 117
Wanted to share an amazing new pistol I just received, a custom build 2011 22Lr from Chet at CWA Custom Rimfire Pistols. First, Chet was great to work with, easy to get a hold of and great to talk to. He was very helpful in designing the pistol with what options and colors I wanted. Chet, thanks for all the help, you rock.

The gun is out of this world, I recieved it yesterday and spent quite a while just looking at it. The fit and finish is top notch, the slide is smooth as butter and the trigger is one of the best I have ever felt. CHet recommended a 300 round break in, so I went to the range today and fired 400 rounds with zero malfunctions, out side of two related to ammo. Using CCI Mini Mags and two had solid firing pin strikes, but did not go boom.

Shooting steel and it almost felt like cheating, the red dot does not move. I have been using a Volquartsen Mamba-X which is a great gun, but this is next level.

Here is his website if you have never checked him out: CW Accessories LLC | Shopping
How many rounds in the mag?

@Rimfire Jesus 10 round mags.

I spoke with @Quick1 in PM awhile back and ended up ordering a CWA 2011-22. I had a Volquartsen Scorpion that was a real nice gun, I put close to 3000 rounds through the Scorpion and had zero issues but it was different than my center fire comp gun, the CWA is damn near identical in feel as my Venom other than the weight and and grip texture....as Quik1 said on a whole other level.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.jpeg
    IMG_0788.jpeg
    860.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5943.jpeg
    IMG_5943.jpeg
    795.7 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: JR1200W3
LR1845, the black looks great, glad you are enjoying the pistol and I did not steer you wrong.

Reactions: LR1845