• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New CZ followed me home...

Pete E

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2004
North Wales, UK
I had an itch for a new .22LR having had the my old Brno about 20 years.

Filled in the paperwork a couple of weeks back and picked this up last weekend only to have the weather and work get in the way of shooting it until today..

33e59b33.jpg

Its a CZ Varmint and a moderator off my old rifle, plus a 7x50 Meopta scope.

First impressions this morning were good however the "newness" needs to wear off for the bolt to cycle anywhere near as smooth as the old one, and the "feed ramp" may need a little polish. More positively, even straight from the box the trigger was far better than the old rifle.

Shooting wise, its grouping around 3/4" at 80yards in less than ideal conditions, so that shows promise.

The biggest improvemnt though is how the rifle handles; I really like the thumb hole stock and high comb...

Re: New CZ followed me home...

<span style="color: #000099">Nice looking set up. I wish the paperwork for the supressor over here was as easy. I realy like my CZs in .22 and .17 Mach 2.
Good luck and have a great time breaking it in.</span>

Nice looking rifle Pete. Shoot it in good health!

Very nice. Sounds like you're getting some very good groups with it.