• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New ANNEX DEFENSE Atlas and Magpul Bipod Lock Upgrades - Ratchet Lock and LockDown Levers - BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT

Defy Gear

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys,

The staff here at DEFY ANNEX DEFENSE are proud to announce some new additions to our lineup that we think you'll like; some performance / ergonomic upgrades for the Atlas V8 and PSR series bipods and as well as the Magpul MOE series bipods.

Hopefully you guys can take a break from the concrete plant and your benchpress regimen to check them out, we think they're a pretty solid addition to two already great bipods.

The DEFY ANNEX DEFENSE LockDown Lever for the Atlas V8 / PSR bipods is very similar to a scope throw lever; it simply clamps over the factory knob after you've got it adjusted to where a ~90° / quarter-turn on the factory knob goes from somewhat loose (able to make cant adjustments to the rifle) to locked up tight:

Atlas_Amz3__84657.1602445560.jpg

Atlas_Amz2__52820.1602445560.jpg

Engineered from aerospace aluminum, the DEFY ANNEX DEFENSE Lockdown Lever upgrade for the Atlas V8 & PSR bipod allows you to tighten and loosen the tension on your Atlas quickly and easily. Designed to lock up rock solid, the elongated lever Lockdown Lever makes getting your rifle positioned and stable lightning quick. After spending days on end behind the rifle, reaching and manipulating the round factory tension knobs on the Atlas V8 \ PSR bipods can be tedious or downright challenging in some positions or for some users. We designed the Defy Lockdown Lever to eliminate the ergonomic and fatigue-induced challenge of tensioning the bipod for maximum accuracy and stability.

Includes:
  • Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Lockdown Lever
  • Torx-Plus Tension Screw
Installs in minutes, lasts forever.

These are an inexpensive upgrade ($29.95) that breathe new life into an already outstanding product.

Our other new product is the the Ratchet Bipod Lock upgrade for the Magpul MOE series bipods:

Defy_Bipod_Lock_-_Magpul_-_Black_-_Main_Product_Photo_RevA__17866.1606260489.jpg

Defy_Bipod_Lock_-_Magpul_-_Black_-_2__76597.1606260490.jpg

Engineered from aerospace aluminum, the DEFY ANNEX DEFENSE Ratchet Bipod Lock for the Magpul® bipod allows you to tighten and loosen the tension on your Magpul® Bipod quickly and easily. Designed to lock up rock solid, the elongated lever on the DEFY ANNEX DEFENSE Ratchet Bipod Lock makes getting your rifle positioned and stable lightning quick.

After spending days on end behind the rifle, reaching and manipulating the round factory tension knobs on Magpul® and Atlas® bipods can be tedious or downright challenging in some positions or for some users. We designed the Defy Bipod lock to eliminate the ergonomic and fatigue-induced challenge of tensioning the bipod for maximum accuracy and stability.

Includes:

• Lever Arm
  • Gear Knob
  • Tension Spring

As a thanks to @lowlight and the SnipersHide community, we're currently offering 20% off and free shipping to all customers that enter "SNIPERSHIDE" at checkout. Everything on the site (that isn't marked as pre-order) is in stock and ships within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Just ordered. Thanks for the code.

Last edited:
Ordered one. The PayPal option stated you weren't set up with them. Might want to look into it.

Edit: Totally overlooked the discount code. Maybe next time.

Just ordered a lock down lever and a long Arca rail. Thank you for the code!

Any chance of a shipping option for Australia? could use one of the Magpul levers .

Hey guys,

The staff here at DEFY are proud to announce some new additions to our lineup that we think you'll like; some performance / ergonomic upgrades for the Atlas V8 and PSR series bipods and as well as the Magpul MOE series bipods.

Hopefully you guys can take a break from the concrete plant and your benchpress regimen to check them out, we think they're a pretty solid addition to two already great bipods.

The DEFY LockDown Lever for the Atlas V8 / PSR bipods is very similar to a scope throw lever; it simply clamps over the factory knob after you've got it adjusted to where a ~90° / quarter-turn on the factory knob goes from somewhat loose (able to make cant adjustments to the rifle) to locked up tight:

Atlas_Amz3__84657.1602445560.jpg

Atlas_Amz2__52820.1602445560.jpg

These are an inexpensive upgrade ($29.95) that breathe new life into an already outstanding product.

Our other new product is the the Ratchet Bipod Lock upgrade for the Magpul MOE series bipods:

Defy_Bipod_Lock_-_Magpul_-_Black_-_Main_Product_Photo_RevA__17866.1606260489.jpg

Defy_Bipod_Lock_-_Magpul_-_Black_-_2__76597.1606260490.jpg

As a thanks to @lowlight and the SnipersHide community, we're currently offering 20% off and free shipping to all customers that enter "SNIPERSHIDE" at checkout. Everything on the site (that isn't marked as pre-order) is in stock and ships within 24 hours.

Ordered, thank you!

Ordered a long and a short rail. The long rail for my B&T and the short for my magneto speed mount from MKM.

Anyone have any hands on experience with the arca rails? I have searched and am struggling to find any reviews. With the 20% off, it looks like a great deal...if it's a great product.

Anyone have any hands on experience with the arca rails? I have searched and am struggling to find any reviews. With the 20% off, it looks like a great deal...if it's a great product.

There are a few reviews on Amazon. We've sold a fair amount and haven't had a single return. We have free shipping and we'll give you a 100% refund if you're not satisfied with the product (after it's returned and these parts are very light \ cheap to ship).

If you have questions or concerns, or need more dimensions or photos, shoot me a PM and I can get you whatever you need or talk with you on the phone if that's easier for you.

Tried to order a few minutes ago. PayPal option is still not working. I also couldn't get the link to work for the installation instructions for the Mapul lever.

There are a few reviews on Amazon. We've sold a fair amount and haven't had a single return. We have free shipping and we'll give you a 100% refund if you're not satisfied with the product (after it's returned and these parts are very light \ cheap to ship).

If you have questions or concerns, or need more dimensions or photos, shoot me a PM and I can get you whatever you need or talk with you on the phone if that's easier for you.
Thank you - with a guarantee like that, I can't lose. I just placed an order for a pair of the long mlok arca rails.

Im still waiting for the paypal fix.

It seems to be an authentication problem on the payment processor side; they're closed until Monday. If you want to send a Paypal payment to [email protected] I can get your stuff in the mail today, but it won't start moving until tomorrow because of the holiday.

Tried to order a few minutes ago. PayPal option is still not working. I also couldn't get the link to work for the installation instructions for the Mapul lever.

See above regarding Paypal. The instructions page is fixed, sorry, we were revising it.

Thank you - with a guarantee like that, I can't lose. I just placed an order for a pair of the long mlok arca rails.

Got them boxed up, will drop them off once we're done with Turkey 🍗

Reactions: drew_235
@Defy Gear

The only place I saw to enter the SNIPERSHIDE code was in the Comments section on the order. I wasn't prompted anywhere else so I entered it there. I did not receive the discount.

Edit: Nevermind, I went back and found it. It's there, but not very obvious as there is no "Window" visible to enter it. Too late for me though, my order is processed. Order #149 if you can fix it. If not, no big deal.

Thanks, ordered one of each bipod levers. I think that’ll be really helpful for my kid in getting them locked down tight.

Ordered placed. 1 x long Arca & 1 x PSR lock. Glad to support a new Hide vendor & thank you for the generous discount.

Order placed. 2 things I actually needed at a hell of a price! Excited to try your products.

I just ordered 4 to cover all of my Atlas bipods!! Thank you for the discount!! It is much appreciated!!!

We've been working hard getting everyone's shipments out; looks like Endicia / Stamps.com had some severe technical issues over the weekend that prevented a lot of orders from getting shipped out quicker.

We got it resolved and are working through it, we should be current by close of business tomorrow.

Hope some of you guys that are on the west coast got your parts and can post some feedback and pictures here, would love to hear what people think.

The Magpul lock looks like a great improvement. Ordered and thanks for the discount!

B8509090-734B-43B2-AC4C-A94C36FE97E9.jpeg
Got mine today, works great! My bipod is close enough to where I can run the lever facing forward so it’s a little more out of the way when stowed

Code seems in active. But it inexpensive add on. Looking forward to using it

Just ordered a lock down lever and the code works. Thanks