• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEW Desert Tech SRS-A1 w/ 26" 6.5CM A2 Conversion Kit

USNIGHTGUNNER

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Up for sale is a new Desert Tech SRS-A1 FDE/ FDE chassis, with a factory 26" 6.5CM SRS-A2 conversion kit. The chassis has never been used, and the bolt/ barrel has never been fired (outside of the factory test fire). I never did get around to putting the rifle together. These were both bought new from EuroOptic, and the chassis and the kit have been in their respective boxes since.

Included is the SRS-A1 chassis and the SRS-A2 conversion kit, but the bi-pod is excluded as it was used for display. I'm also going to include an 80 in lb Fix It Sticks torque limiter that was bought alongside the rifle.

If you're looking for a new Desert Tech SRS at a reasonable price, this is the setup you're looking for.

$3,375.00 shipped to your FFL, and If you have any questions send me a PM.
IMG_3125.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3119.jpg
IMG_3116.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3107.jpg
IMG_3106.jpg
IMG_3117.jpg
IMG_3111 2.jpg
IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sako man
Taking the ol lady for a ride and missed this. And he’s 30 miles from me. The things we endure for our women. 🤘🏽

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big