• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New discoveries!!!!!

Texasflyer

Koala Gladiator
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    This is getting kinda scary, it seems like almost every day there is some new earth shattering discovery happening. Its speeding up it feels like.

I was under the assumption that we were experiencing a "Black Hole" here on 🌎.
    There's been a lot of "sucking" happening here as of late. Mac:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I was under the assumption that we were experiencing a "Black Hole" here on 🌎.
    There's been a lot of "sucking" happening here as of late. Mac:ROFLMAO:
    For as much suck as there is, scientist have flown the first helicopter on another planet, made oxygen on mars from the atmosphere, discovered that some cells can become their own beings... sort of, and found the closest black hole to earth.... this week. You should step away from msm for awhile lol, the world doesnt look so bad when its not thru the media's lens.

Well that’s not good. When I clicked on that it took me to some kind of Google accounts deal like it hacked my account or something. Which it kind of did but it’s not even my account.

Well that’s not good. When I clicked on that it took me to some kind of Google accounts deal like it hacked my account or something. Which it kind of did but it’s not even my account.
    I copied the link directly from the youtube video.... and embedded in the post.... why did it take you anywhere? Should just have played on the post....

Need to wipe my black hole, get off the throne and put my MacBook away. Was hoping for some new nekked pics of female celebrities or something along those lines....

Add to that black hole matter that can pop in and out of existence apparently at random. We don't know much in the grand scheme of things, nor are we very much in the same scheme.

Gravitational wave measurements have detected a black hole in the Whitehouse that appears to have consumed a large amount of matter over the years. Acoustic measurements also frequently picked up giggling noises emanating from it.

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r