• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories NEW! Duracell Quantum AA Batteries Bulk Pack (QTY=693) $400 SHIPPED!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    FACTORY NEW! Bulk Pack in original Duracell factory tray(s).

Duracell QUANTUM AA

These are the best alkaline AA batteries on the market. 2028 or later shelf date. These are the batteries with the built-in tester.

693 individual batteries per tray. 2 trays available this week.

I have more coming in next week, but trays will be 627 batteries each instead of 693 and they will be the same price.

$400 *shipped* via FedEx Ground to CONUS ONLY!

Local Pickup will be $360/tray. One Tray weighs exactly 40-lbs.

These usually run between $1-2/each in bulk, more in smaller retail packs.

About 20-30 batteries from each tray were randomly tested with an expensive load-tester and they were all 100%.

IMG_7379.jpeg

IMG_7380.jpeg

IMG_7381.jpeg

Last edited:
    FUN FACT: State of Commiefornia sued Duracell for lying about meeting their Prop 65 “hazardous materials” bill. Duracell removed Quantum batteries from the shelves, then promptly renamed the battery “Optimum.” Same battery, different name. So… the only way to get the leftover production of “Quantum” is in these bulk packs.

In full disclosure, I bought a boatload at $0.40/ea. i plan to keep about 2-3K and sell the rest. We probably burn through 500 AA’s per year on my farm. The modest “profit” is basically to pay for my guys’ time. The tray is only 21x12x3 inches, but weighs as much as a small stack of steel plates (40-pounds).