• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns New Eaa Witness 2311 in 10mm

Im2bent

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2020
    Made in Turkey. MSRP $1028.00 15 round double stack 10mm. Yay or nay?

I'd want to see a review first of how they perform with "manly" 10mm loads.
    Also that thing really could use a 6" barrel.

There are a few videos reviews out there, most say it is OK, not great, not horrible. I am in the market for a OR 10mm, but not sure this is it. I am hoping the Platypus comes out in 10mm.

There are a few videos reviews out there, most say it is OK, not great, not horrible. I am in the market for a OR 10mm, but not sure this is it. I am hoping the Platypus comes out in 10mm.

The Sig P220 Elite Legion in 10mm is a really nice option
    But it only has a single stack magazine.

I was surprised however how nicely the Sig P320-XTen shot, that one is optics ready and double stacked.

The Sig P220 Elite Legion in 10mm is a really nice option
    But it only has a single stack magazine.

I was surprised however how nicely the Sig P320-XTen shot, that one is optics ready and double stacked.
    I looked at the P220, but want more capacity, so it is out!

I really like the look of the P320-XTen, but I am not a fan of the high bore axis on them and have read some bad review. It is not a hard not, but would need to actually handle/shoot one which I have not had the opportunity to do.

The 320 X-Tens have been hit or miss judging by posts over on SigTalk. Same for the FN 510, a few guys with alleged chamber issues. I'd love to believe in the EAA I'd have to see some long-term testing and reviews.

I’d look at the Rock Island 2011. I had the TAC Ultra HC. Did some light trigger work to it and it was the most accurate pistol I’ve ever shot

I’d look at the Rock Island 2011. I had the TAC Ultra HC. Did some light trigger work to it and it was the most accurate pistol I’ve ever shot
    Good looking guns and reviews have been pretty good...now if they would just make them optics ready. I could have it milled, but that is time and money. You said "had", did you get rid of it...if so why?