• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW Eberlestock Packs: H7 Dagger & H3 Sawed-Off

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
Eberlestock_Hydration_1_zpsa2a5b248.jpg

Guys,

Wanted to give you a heads up that Eberlestock has just expanded their line with two new offerings: the H7 Dagger & H3 Sawed-Off. Expected availability is within the next 2-4 weeks, and I'll update this thread once these are in stock. I don't have any time with either one (as far as a demo version is concerned), but they should have the same quality & innovative design qualities for which Eberlestock is known. Below is the dealer press release, received this morning from Eberlestock (minor edits made to the verbage to make it easier to follow from a customer standpoint):

"Eberlestock is breaking new ground by introducing two new game-changers to the Hunting and Tactical hydration market. The H7 Dagger and H3 Sawed-Off will now accompany the H1 Mini-Me, combining hydration and weapons carrying to create a complete family of hydration packs perfect for lightweight field use and superior functionality.

The first of our three hydration packs is the tried-and-true H1–Mini Me. This surprisingly versatile and extremely popular little pack has been with us for several years, and is the building block for our two new additions:

-The H7- Dagger (340 c.i.) - A lightweight high-speed pack that can be used solo or rigged to the MOLLE webbing on most of our packs (creating a pull-off piggy-back hydration system). On its own, it has the ability to attach any of our scabbards and features a clean, low profile design. This pack creates an ideal minimalist solution for simple hydration, or for hands-free rifle carry.

-The H3- Sawed-Off (855 c.i.) - Designed as a ½-1 day pack. It has ample room for ammo, food, light jackets, etc. and utilizes our new back pad placement for optimal comfort. Similar in size to the H2 Gunrunner, this pack offers a great compact design with scabbard carrying capabilities.

Both packs will be available in 1000d Cordura (in Black + Gray, Dry Earth, & Military Green) or NT7, our proprietary laminated quiet-and-tough hunting fabric ( in Hide-Open Western Slope & Timber Veil).

Each of these packs include a best-in-class Source™ Hydration bladder, and are designed with the same material and craftsmanship that we have built our reputation on. The Dagger, Mini-Me, and Sawed-Off packs are compatible with the A1SS, A2SS, and A2LS scabbards. "

So, good stuff is coming down the pike from Eberlestock. Like I mentioned above, I'll continue to update this thread as news arises.

Thanks for reading & please ask if you have questions about these or ANY other pack in Eberlestock's lineup. We've been very fortunate to help the crew here in selecting an Eberlestock pack for their individual needs/applications, and I'm always happy to set up a 'Hider with their gear.

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com