• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New edition

jakhamr81

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
FT Smith, Ar
I was finally able to get out today and test out the new Noveske 18 inch N6. It is easily sub moa; I was getting about .75 moa groups. Sorry, I didn't bring home any targets as proof; you'll just have to take my word for it. I was more concerned with getting it zeroed, and getting data for the can. I've got a Gemtech HVT QD, and with it added the POI shift is consistently .70 mils low and .2 mils right.

It truly is a thing of beauty, (even if my wife can't appreciate it).

IMG_20110218_143758.jpg

Re: New edition

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It truly is a thing of beauty, (even if my wife can't appreciate it). </div></div>

Very nice! Noveske makes great stuff!

Unfortunately people that don't understand firearms don't appreciate them.

Thats nice.

I do like Noveske's stuff. Just wish that he would produce a .308 with the M110/DPMS pattern mag.

I use to think that as well; I was even going to take a Pmag to a belt sander to make it work in my Armalite lower. I was very impressed when I shot this one though, 150 rounds, zero malfunctions, 100% lock back on an empty mag; It performed better than my SR-25, and those mags are ridiculously expensive. That and now you can buy Armalite mags at 5 for $150, or 10 for $275. IMHO, these Armalite mags are an excellent mag, very robust. The bottoms don't slide off like they do on my Knight's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StaffyBull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats nice.

I do like Noveske's stuff. Just wish that he would produce a .308 with the M110/DPMS pattern mag. </div></div>

To bad you can't put a POF P308 lower on the N6 upper.
Someone needs to do a standard for the AR-10 platform. It seems like nothing is cross compatible.

It would be nice to see some type of standardization for the .308 ARs; but then again, diversity is what makes America great, right? (I really think it's the competition between companies to produce the best product)