• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Element 3.0 Available for Purchase now!

XLR Industries

Private
Minuteman
The new Element 3.0 introduces a new level of ultra-lightweight performance, allowing for a modular, adjustable, and packable rifle chassis. A first for XLR, the Element 3.0 is available in both 6061 Aluminum and AZ61A Magnesium. These materials make the Element 3.0 the first rifle chassis in the world to offer a complete starting weight under 2 lbs. complete with butt stock and grip! With the addition of soon to be available accessories this package with the new TR-2 buttstock can get the package all the way up to 8.5 pounds. Check all the different options out online, feel free to give us a call and talk with Matt if you have any questions on configurations.

- Available for purchase now with starting inlets including Remington 700 (clones) short action and long, Tikka T3 (short action only at this time), Savage short action, Tikka T1, Howa 1500 (weatherby Vanguard), Savage Axis, CZ 457.
- Fully Ambidextrous inlet for right and left hand shooters. *Excluding CZ 457 and Howa 1500 because there are not left hand actions.
- Wide array of MLOK accessories for mounting options on forend.
Element3.0_Insta_LaunchImage(1080x566)_Final.jpg

I'm so glad it's ambi. Being a lefty with a Remington 700p barreled action that I have had in my safe for a few years waiting for a chassis. Hope to pick one up around the holidays this year or tax time next year.

Reactions: XLR Industries
I got an aluminum element 3.0 heading my way to put my cz 457 varmint in . Already have the thumb rest here. cant wait to try it out.
I just got the chassis today. Looking at the recommended torque specs for the action screws am I reading it wrong is 65in-lbs correct? Thanks

Last edited: