• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Family Member

ohiogunnut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2008
Ohio, USA
Just picked up this beauty today from Custom Blue LLC. L/A 300WSM with a 30" melonited barrel. Gerald did a hell of a job!

Updated with Viperskins and load data (waiting on the new V2 precision rear).

208gr AMAX
60.6gr H4350
OAL of 2.9500”
Win brass
Fed LRM primer

When I get up to 61.2gr I get a sticky bolt, so going to stay down at 60.6. I think with some additional time on the gun the groups will improve (right now it’s around .4MOA).

Re: New Family Member

that looks fantastic! gerald is a full blown bad ass! best kept secret in our parts. he built my creed

keep us posted.

very nice, make sure you keep us updated when you shoot, would like to know how she handles!

Made a few more mods (calling it done). Big dog steel spigot, Jewell HVR (just couldn’t like the Timney), and monopod. Loaded up another 60 rounds and going to test this week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quietstep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great. Have a range report coming up? </div></div>

Added a quick one