• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New find

RussW1911

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2005
Tooele, Utah
So we have a store called NPS here locally and they deal in lost freight, damaged and mis addressed packages, yadda yadda

Went into town with the wifey and what do the have.... a brand new Sage EBR Designated Marksman

I won't trouble you with the price, haha

Re: New find

BTW, the rifle is a SE 18" Crazy Horse.

I need to order the clip feed scope mount on monday and it will wear a 6x IOR instead of the scout scope.

Sell me that POS SAGE stock, so you don't have to endure the agrivation of luging that heavy thing around...

Haha, now why would I return it to any of you guys? Thats why they insure when they ship.... right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not a DM rifle, it's the CQB version. DM has the standard length match grade barrel in a Troy stock. Still, a pretty sweet rifle! </div></div>

Yeah, I put my rifle in the stock that I bought. Sage calls the stock the "Designated Marksman"

I wasn't trying to claim that I built a clone of what the military has.