• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Flatlines

We have always been fans of the 375 Flat Line both in the 361 and 400 grain size. The load development and testing so far with their new 416 Flat Line at 505 grains has shown some great results while testing at 700 yards. We are looking forward to our next test at 2000 yards soon.

At 700 yards test results ended with a a 3/4” vertical for group size and low ES averaging 3192 fps.

Cheers
Oneshot.onehit

Theis

416 Warner

And to honest be with you I’m not pushing to max speed and pressure, easy on the brass and barrel so far.

Oneshot.onehit
JH

Last edited:
Reactions: THEIS
Hi,

Has anyone had RCC make a batch of the "Warner" brass so that it is not so much work in the forming of it?
Shit I wonder if RCC could even make that radius....

I would almost like to take the top end part of that Warner case and thread onto the base of the Blackwater Bi-Metal Cartridge cases, as they seem to have tremendous primer pocket life WITH high pressure loads.

Sincerely,
Theis

This thread is in reference to the Flat Line bullets available, I commented on our confidence and related performance of the bullets.

As far as the brass I use, I don’t see why theres a concern I am not seeing any expansion in the case head or grove area with my load that’s averaging 3192 fps so its great to not have the issues with loose primer pockets that maybe others are experiencing with other brass and or configurations. I like the fact I am achieving excellent speed and utilizing a very good bullet without having to hot rod the system and stress the system.

I am satisfied with the above stated accuracy I am seeing and at 3192 fps with a G7 BC at .595 this combination with the fact I don’t have to hot rod my brass or barrel should give me a true performer that will serve its purpose well.

I would prefer we keep this thread focused on the OP versus brass, primers or configurations.

Cheers
Oneshot.onehit
JH