• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New FN SPR A2 pics!

Joeyhotfizzle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2008
Florida
New rifle that I traded with my AR10T for. Thanks Wifly4food!

Pretty much an FN SPR A2 with a custom SS barrel all gunsmithing job was done by Chad Houser from North Kakalaki. I shot her this weekend and she consistently printed 1/2 moa with 5 rounds or less at 100 yards with my handloads (I know, I know another guy claiming 1/2 moa but I do have witnesses!) I will take a picture of the groups next time.

I couldn't leave her all black so I molested her with some Krylon
grin.gif
. Can't wait to shoot steel at 500 meters and 1000 yards this weekend.

100_1087.jpg

100_1088.jpg

100_1091.jpg

100_1094.jpg

100_1095.jpg

Re: New FN SPR A2 pics!

Nice Joey... Nice. You realize that it will be 1/4 moa now with the krylon!
smile.gif

Nice hammer...
Ren

Holy hot can of Krylon!! Let me see the Savage to there JoJo...

I like it!! Now grow some balls and paint the Premier. Do it!!

Haha! Thanks for the comment guys. Jessica Alva standing naked in front of me will be the only person that can convince me to paint the Premier!
grin.gif

I will try to find a better camera (other than my sisters pink camera, I lost mine so I have no choice) to take pictures of both rifles. Again, thanks.

Joe, I am glad u like the rifle and that she is a shooter. Excellent paint job, been thinking about painting mine in the same pattern but haven't have a chance and not much of a painter so might have to pay somebody to do it. Mine better be a shooter, too, or else I'll be very upset at you, lol. Deffinately post some pictures of the groups.

PS. I'll be picking up the 10T tonight.