• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New "Forward" political party

mrdrar

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011
Mix of reject Republicans and Democrats claiming central ground for all Americans. Not surprising that a bunch of people using an old Marxist slogan as a party name are vehemently pro gun control.

Mix of reject Republicans and Democrats claiming central ground for all Americans. Not surprising that a bunch of people using an old Marxist slogan as a party name are vehemently pro gun control.
I was gonna say they better take a look at the historical context of FORWARD. That was Clinton’s slogan as well.

Any time there's a third party involved it steals more votes from the Repubs than it does the Dems- because DEMS are more brainwashed and much more likely to just vote "party no matter what". Repubs are much more likely to apply scrutiny to candidates.

Any time there's a third party involved it steals more votes from the Repubs than it does the Dems- because DEMS are more brainwashed and much more likely to just vote "party no matter what". Repubs are much more likely to apply scrutiny to candidates.
Repubs are pissed that the ones they voted for the first time did not do what they said they would do.

More better?

Repubs are pissed that the ones they voted for the first time did not do what they said they would do.
While that may be true of some specific Repub politicians and Repub voters- it's a separate issue and doesn't disprove my post.

Also:

AmericanORDemocratUncleSamMeme.jpg

Reactions: Yasherka

More better?
And everyone knows dem voters are much more united in their collective naivety than Repubs are.

Also, Americans are MUCH MORE pissed that the dems stole the election from Trump via the almost $500 million Zuckerbucks RICO statue violating electioneering and ballot mule scheme. Go watch the documentary film 2000 Mules for the facts.

yet another political party to steal from the people is not two crooks enough they all need trial by active volcano fling a politician in and if they live well they can pick what they want hell they earned it . If not just fling them in anyway . The only good politician is one that's inside a volcano .

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn
Unless it's some Green Party, environmental, climate change nutjob running. I always encourage these idiots to run for office, since they always take votes away from the Dems and generally help the Repubs.

Unless it's some Green Party, environmental, climate change nutjob running. I always encourage these idiots to run for office, since they always take votes away from the Dems and generally help the Repubs.
I agree those types of candidates are the exceptions.

Any idiot that thinks a 'more than 2 party system is good' just needs to look at the DEBACLE that is Canada to see the err of their ways.

Please, for the Love Of God..... be smart enough to see the err of their ways and DON'T make the same stupid mistake.

I can't begin to tell you how FUCKING IDIOTIC the whole premise is, and any IDIOT that thinks its 'a good idea' is a commie mother-fucker and shouldn't be possessing firearms or any other FREEDOM items.

Yeah, I'm opinionated that way, and I've got the RIGHT and the EXPERIENCE to be such, and know why!!!!!!

i have always thought that ross perot was responsible for the beginning of the end for america. without him we would have gotten another 4 years of george the first. very bad but not the communist agent we ended up with. that thanks to the first results of our corrupt educational system producing idiot voters and the corruption of the republican party. of course,if not for nader,we would have ended up with gore,so who knows? no i don't admire either bush. they were pretty bad. esp the 2nd. i do have to vote rep is attempted self defense however.

i have always thought that ross perot was responsible for the beginning of the end for america. without him we would have gotten another 4 years of george the first. very bad but not the communist agent we ended up with. that thanks to the first results of our corrupt educational system producing idiot voters and the corruption of the republican party. of course,if not for nader,we would have ended up with gore,so who knows? no i don't admire either bush. they were pretty bad. esp the 2nd. i do have to vote rep is attempted self defense however.
George the first turned out to be a nwo scumbag.
Two rotten wings of the same rotted bird.

agree but bad as they were,it could have been worse and was when we got slick in there. he was the prime reason for the financial disaster in the 80s/90s and could likely be credited with causing,or not preventing,9/11.

A bunch of RINO and middling-Democrats who are pissed off that noone likes them any more.

Creating their own sandbox. Andrew Yang? That moron couldn't even get a fraction of a percent in primaries against a marble-mouthed Communist, a RINO Billionaire running as a Democrat and a guy who thinks he is Emperor of Tasmania and sniffs kids. The whole bunch of them are has-beens.

None of them can retire gracefully... it's not in the nature of politicians and other historionics who perish without limelight...

Sirhr

This is about a 3rd party option for Republicans that aren't on the Trump train. Dilute the vote to bring it back within a cheatable margin. 2 front war against Trump.

Don't forget the juicy campaign donations being kicked back to family members and their fondations.

I saw the list earlier and just laughed.

They have nothing in common with anyone.

The choice of party name is also telling.

Reactions: jungle45
Dems and RINOs are the makeup of this so called party. You get nothing but another face for the Demwits. They will cull folks who are braindead. If anyone from would happen to win at election time, they will caucus with the Demwits.

Don't fall for it America.

You had me up to Political Party, which is code for Conservative Americans get screwed....again

They describe themselves as "Centrist" but looking at their platform they are further left than the DNC on a lot of issues.

I guess at least the name fits.

pos00000000.043.053.2518.thumb.gif

imagine the grift opportunities when you get to staff an entire political party apparatus.