• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from AKFiles

Braden

Private
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2023
Northern Virginia
Hello all, I'm a longtime member on the AKFiles but I am new to both long range shooting and this forum.

Excited to hunt down a Tikka T3X in 6.5 Creedmoor, after some research here and elsewhere it seems to be the way to go.

Is there a way to put a WTB ad out? Because I'm new to the sport, I have nothing to sell on the marketplace but I'd like to get the word out. Thanks!

Is there a way to put a WTB ad out? Because I'm new to the sport, I have nothing to sell on the marketplace but I'd like to get the word out. Thanks!
First, you need to upgrade to Supporter Status for $20/month. If you click on your account in the upper right hand corner and follow link to Account Upgrade. Supporter Status is required to post WTS/WTB/WTT in the PX.

HOWEVER, be advised that WTB adds are like honey to scammers who will steal a pic from another member/another site and claim its theirs or they will respond with "my friend has exactly what you are looking for...contact him at....blah, blah, blah".

1676561804339.png

Reactions: Braden