• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new from Alaska

rod6840

Private
Minuteman
Live in fairbanks currently away on. ..... let's call it a business trip like the site kept ending up here every time I was researching anything from scope reviews to just about anything weapons related always found the best most knowledgeable answers in the forums so decided to join got myself a new toy you know as a gift to my self for another trip currently waiting to hear from my local ffl that my new lrp07 is in not that I can pick it up yet cuz I'm not at the house yet I spent 5 months researching and came to the desision that that was everything I wanted I top it with a steiner mil 3x15 still trying to decide on the mount set up went prs on the stock Atlas on the bi pod ergo grip tac deluxe on the grip it is not going to be I super light but I only get 1 gift to myself so I made it a good one. ..... wife was not exactly thrilled about it but hey you only live once hope to meet some good people on here

Last edited: