• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New From CA

wolf13

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
Davis, CA
Joined and been a lurker since the old site. Was able to snag a return stock and two unertl 10x as well. Just finished the build for the m40a1 clone (13 years in the making).

Now looking to get my skills up to par and find a gun that actually fits me. I'm not only shorter but have a shorter than average wingspan which has always made "normal" stocks a problem. Can't wait to sign up for some classes!

Hey welcome from SC. This was just put back in my view by another on here recently and I’m liking it in concept, a different platform, ...might a ticket for YOU. Look forward to see you around “town”. ?

I looked at the original desert techs when they first came out, but never pulled the trigger. I'll have to look again and see what the LOP is. I measure mine at around 12" or just under. Like I said... ?