• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New from Colorado

baue

Minuteman
Jun 22, 2014
Colorado Springs
Long time lurker but new to sign up. Originally from New Jersey (cue nasty remarks) have been living in Colorado Springs for the past 5 years and hope to stay longer. I like modern rifles and just started to jump into some more advanced gear so I made an account to hopefully get some advice. Still relatively young (23) and working on expanding my gun safe but I don't buy guns to sit in the safe so it's been a slow process. Would appreciate any help or advice I could get from anybody on this forum.

Welcome. If you want to fast track yourself in this long distance game, there are ways to do it with gear and training, but you still have to put some time in. Colorado has some great places to shoot. I would recommend going to the Trigger Time monthly match. If you have a rifle bring it and shoot, if not go and observe and talk to people about their gear so you can see what you like. Most are very friendly. Colorado Rifle Club is another great range where it would be worth getting a membership once you start shooting. Feel free to PM me questions or whatever.