• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from commiefornia

Alainajames

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2021
beverly hills, ca
Hey guys I’m new to PRS and to snipers hide, I just got into shooting long range. I currently have a RPR 6.5 creedmood bolt action rifle with Vortex 5x25 scope on it.
Wanting to create a nicer build as my interest has grown. Really love the mdt rifles w the arca rail. I currently have some badger ordinance scope rings, a nightforce ATTACR, and a proof barrel for a build but looking for a light weight chassis and any suggestions on gear you guys may have I welcome! ❤️

With love
(I go by alaina, not bonnie)

Attachments

• 5404EB51-37E9-404E-8F55-B9965C85CDE9.jpeg
    5404EB51-37E9-404E-8F55-B9965C85CDE9.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 1B58323B-E95A-489A-83A8-844D52735879.jpeg
    1B58323B-E95A-489A-83A8-844D52735879.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 132
Welcome to the hide. I shot Scott's class with you back in January. Have you shot any PRS matches yet?

Shoot me your email and I’ll add you to the San Diego Precision Rifle Club email distro. @NoLegs24 and I host matches every 4th Sunday and training events regularly at Pala.

PS if you raise that scope, your head won't roll as much

Lefties are tough, you have to play with Rifle Set Up with a bit more of a critical eye, Lefties are Witches

I would add about 3/8" to the height of the scope and your head will rest better on the stock - not that you asked

Hey guys I’m new to PRS and to snipers hide, I just got into shooting long range. I currently have a RPR 6.5 creedmood bolt action rifle with Vortex 5x25 scope on it.
Wanting to create a nicer build as my interest has grown. Really love the mdt rifles w the arca rail. I currently have some badger ordinance scope rings, a nightforce ATTACR, and a proof barrel for a build but looking for a light weight chassis and any suggestions on gear you guys may have I welcome! ❤️

With love
(I go by alaina, not bonnie)
Come to a match at pala. Super good group of people. Also lots of different types of rifles too that I’m sure guys will let you check out. Just don’t squad with @NoLegs24

PS if you raise that scope, your head won't roll as much

Lefties are tough, you have to play with Rifle Set Up with a bit more of a critical eye, Lefties are Witches

I would add about 3/8" to the height of the scope and your head will rest better on the stock - not that you asked
Hahaha yes we are. Oh wow okay, I actually got a stock accessory from armageddon that basically is a cheek riser but I’m a mesh fabric configuration it’s pretty cool, I haven’t shot PRS since I got it I wanna use it. Also I got 2 MDT stocks that I can put on there now . But I will raise and see if that helps thank you

Reactions: Lowlight