• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Eastern NC

scottpropheter

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2017
Finally joined a few days ago. 12 years in the Marine Corps, and a few years in the National Guard so far. Recent graduate of the NG Sniper Course in Arkansas. Thanks!

Welcome. Where in NC? Moving down to the Fuquay Varina area soon.

I'm in a little tiny town called Hobgood, about 2 hours from Fuquay. Are you currently living in NC? There's a nice range run by an old B4 called Frontline Defense in Warrenton, probably about an hour or an hour and a half from Fuquay. They've got out to 1k and run matches about once a month.

Nope not yet. House getting built now and I retire Sept 30. I am about 20 min from Woodys Hunt Club in New Hill and have shot PRS and 3 gun matches there over the years. My brother lives about a quarter of a mile from my new house and I usually stay with him.

I heard of Frontline but never made it up. Plan to once I move down and get settled.

I've always wanted to shoot the DM match at Woody's. Just haven't ever made the time.

Shot a couple of those when they had the series with my team mate. It was fun.