• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from flagstaff AZ

AZJonny

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2013
flagstaff, AZ
Hello everyone my name is Jon and I'm from flagstaff AZ. I love guns and I love to shoot! I just started getting into precision shooting and I've done a lot of research here so I decided to join. This looks like a great site, if anyone is local I would love to meet up!

Welcome Jon! I lived in Flag for a couple years many moons ago. Great place to live. Lots of good shooting spots too. I know there are seveal members from Flag and the surrounding area.

Welcome - there are quite a few of us from the cooler parts of Az - I am east of you. There is a match in AshFork or thereabouts that is posted up from time to time. I haven't shot it yet. I have an elk hunt coming so I missed out due to scouting. I am learning a lot here myself and participate when I can.