• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Houston, Texas

Wilderness

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2020
Houston TX
Hey y’all. Checking in from HTX. Very new to long range shooting. I recently stumbled on a lease in far west Texas and now have the opportunity for some seriously long shots. I hunt when time/life permits, but enjoy just shooting at the range when it’s off season also. I’m interested in picking up any tips and tricks others may have. Im in commercial construction and typically not on my phone/computer during the day, but with times the way they are I find my self more and more at a desk and online while it’s slow. I’m not a member of any other forum and frankly steer clear from most. Snipershide seemed to have some knowledge to offer and a good vibe amongst its members, so here I am. I’ve got a few interesting rifles as well that are capable and would fit in here also. Looking forward to contributing where I can. Thanks.

Welcome, from Corpus Christi and Rio Grande Valley areas.

Feel free to show off your rifles, I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind checking them out...

Here’s a more recent build. Like most, it’s still a work in progress. I’m not going for 100% on my builds, and enjoy using them. M40 tribute. Not sure if there is a brag section, but I’m proud to have built this one. Barrel at 24” these days.

668C28EF-292B-4FC0-AD87-7BF9E65AC81A.png

Reactions: stello1001