• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New From IL

shifty06

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2017
Pike County IL
New member not really new to the site, I have been on this site several times looking at information over the past several years, just never joined I belong to another long range forum that was better suited for what I was doing at the time. I have since changed the game I play and this site is the one that fits the bill.

We should try to keep adding to this list of Illinois members.
Having a local group to shoot with is always a plus.

R

We should try to keep adding to this list of Illinois members.
Having a local group to shoot with is always a plus.

R

Sounds like a great idea. I'm in Quincy, IL but don't mind driving.

Last year I didn't go there much because a range opened up closer to the house but after seeing all the idiots out there the last few times, I'm going back to Pasa for now on. If you want to go shooting sometime just send me a message.

Last year I didn't go there much because a range opened up closer to the house but after seeing all the idiots out there the last few times, I'm going back to Pasa for now on. If you want to go shooting sometime just send me a message.

ill have to hit you up sometime I'm going tomorrow if I get home in time. Have some lod work up to do.

I haven't shot the MOST series.
Last time in Mo was with Brian's charity match south of Camden.
Shot at Big Piney a few years back also.

R