• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Indiana

dhamby

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2014
Indiana
Wanted to introduce myself. I am in the western side of Indiana, close to Illinois bordered. I am some what new to long range shooting and am hoping to gain more knowledge about this particular style shooting. I picked up a bare bones Remington 700 Varmint and am working on finishing the small build. I am using the stock barreled action with the 26" 1in12 twist heavy varmint barrel. I have shot some sub half-moa groups at 200yrds with factory match ammo. It has been converted it to BDL and it now currently resides in a Bell and Carlson M40 stock and has EGW 20moa base. I also installed a larger bolt knob for easier manipulation. I am upgrading optics at the moment and waiting on my SWFA SS 16x42 mill/mill and rings to arrive and just ordered a Timney trigger today as well.

Last edited: