• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Italy

FERT

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2020
Hello all!
I'm a 52 years old guy writing from Italy.
I have been reading snipershide forum for months and I found it one of the best forums related to our passion so thank you for the great knowledge available here.
I’m a former Italian Army special forces member with sniper qualification and a fifteen years of service on my shoulders.
I have had the opportunity to work often with the American and English boys, between east Europe and the Middle East, still maintaining great friendships with many of them.
Today i'm a civilian LR shooter for personal enjoiment and after all shooting remained my passion.
I own an Accuracy International AXMC chambered in .338 coupled with a Sneider M7 ix optic.
Unfortunately the Italian laws are not very permissive, so I can't use a suppressor (and I envy you very much for this) and to find suitable polygons I have to move to another region two hours away by car, but it's worth it !!
Greetings to all and wish you all greats shots.

Great, thanks for the reply. I have some gunmaker and engraving friends in Italy. Enjoy the site.

Reactions: FERT
Buongiorno a te. In Italia conosco questi tiratori, Diego Ruina, Paulo Fanton, Michele Schiavo, Elizabeth Ratti e Francesco Cortellini.
Also, polygono is shooting range.

Last edited:
Buongiorno a te. In Italia conosco questi tiratori, Diego Ruina, Paulo Fantan, Michele Schiavo, Elizabeth Ratti e Francesco Cortellini.
Also, polygono is shooting range.
Elizabeth Ratty aka "Lady Gun" she has ones of the most famous rifles shop in the north of Italy and not only !! Nice to meet you mate !

Elizabeth Ratty aka "Lady Gun" she has ones of the most famous rifles shop in the north of Italy and not only !! Nice to meet you mate !
Elizabeth sent me a patch from Armi Ratti.
IMG_0435_zpsj0kwmldb.jpg