• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Kansas

JohnyFive3

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2013
Wichita Kansas
New guy here from Kansas been shooting bolt rifles for a couple of years now my poison of choice is a model 700 ss 5r milspec with a vortex viper pst.

Rifles gonna go to ga precision in the next couple months to have the barrel threaded and a swr quick detach muzzle brake for the 762 specwar ill be purchasing as soon as the serial numbers as released! Been thinking about replacing or modifying the stock as well. Really want a kmw logger head installed and a mag well but can't get kmw to email me back so I'm open to suggestions

Jon

topeka here. if i knew how to search, id find you the thread for kansas members in the members link up section. check there if we still have one. welcome

I will try to do search that out. I'm looking at this thread from my phone and the picture is small but is that a 5r in your signature?

Welcome! I'm in Lawrence. I've found a lot of great info here, but did not know about the KS meetup thread. Off to search I go...

oh yeah sorry, its a savage 10fcp-hs its stock. pretty much. except the new barrel. and the bedding. oh and the CDI bottom metal. and the bolt handle was done by a guy on here, AZprecision. oh and the actions been worked