• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from MO

exracr

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on here gathering info for months before buying. I have to say you guys have great information/experience/articles here! My name is David, and I'm active duty USAF. Yeah, no grunt; just a (MSgt) E-7 AD Aircraft Armament (weapons loader) from Whiteman AFB, MO home of the B-2 Stealth Bomber. I've worked B-1B bombers in Texas, F-16's (M61A1 20mm gatling gun craftsman rated), A-10's, and B-2 bombers. Been around the world, literally. I'm originally from eastern Iowa, grew up on farms in the bluff/hilly area around the Muddy Mississippi River just north of the Quad Cities. I have qualified expert on the M-16. Thanks for letting me join; hope to keep learning and enjoying going to the range.

Current arsenal:

Harrison & Richards single shot 20g
Mossberg 835 12 gauge also have rifled slug barrel
2x Henry .22 lever actions (one scoped Nikon 3-9x)
Savage 17 HMR 3x9 scope
Savage .223 bull barrel (uncle's gun b4 he passed, he was a gun collector/shooter) with 4-18x scope
American Series .270 w/ Vortex Diamondback 3-9x
RRA M4 w/ trijicon iron sites (need to finish setting it up) shoots great w/ irons
Armalite AR-10 w/ quad rail, atlas bipod on Larue mount, Vortex 6.5-20x Viper, 4" sunshade on 20 moa QD larue mount... hoping someday to shoot 1,000 yd matches.
Armalite AR-30 338 lupua... still need to buy a scope for