• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from NC

Blackwater

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
US
Good evening ya'll. I'm new to the site but I've been reading quite a bit before I registered. I'm in the process of building my first rifle. I'm from the Mountains here in the Western part of the state. Full time IT geek but also run a gun business on my days off. I'm a FFL and a Class 3 dealer.

Welcome man. I'm also a week old to the forum , and located in Wilmington, I'm glad too see that the NC population is growing here at the hide, welcome and enjoy

Welcome, this place is great! I love seeing NC guys. If your ever around Charlotte, holler at me and we can shoot. We have a private range out to 800 here.

Welcome to the Hide. I am next door in TN but run back and forth to NC often and will probably be living there again in a few years.

Welcome, this place is great! I love seeing NC guys. If your ever around Charlotte, holler at me and we can shoot. We have a private range out to 800 here.

I'm actually in Charlotte quite a bit as some friends live down there. Would love to shoot out to 800

Welcome to the Hide. I am next door in TN but run back and forth to NC often and will probably be living there again in a few years.

Thanks. Me and a friend are looking at joining the Oak Ridge shooting club so we can have access to the 1000 yard range out there.
Blackwater....I'm on the Lincoln County side of Lake Norman. Give me a shout if you are in the area.

Thanks