• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New From New York

bower4311

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Rochester, NY
Hello, I'm new here. I'm 20 years old and just bought a Savage 11 Trophy Hunter XP. Swapped out the Nikon with a Burris Fullfield II I bought prior. I am a member at Savage shooters and avoided this website only because of the old format. Now that it's vBuliten I'm here. So for anyone who is upset about the new forum I'm one who came only because of it. Hopefully Tapatalk becomes available for this website. I use it for Savageshooters and love it. For anyone who hasn't used it, it is well worth the cost for the app. Anyone who has a smart phone and posts often will benefit. I like it better than the website versions of vBulliten. I couldn't seem to be able to post in the site content forum. Maybe once in a full member but I wanted to suggest Tapatalk. I know tech is busy now but if it's an easy setting it's worth it.

Welcome to the hide! I think everybody is enjoying the new look, and im still getting used to all the new features myself but thats not saying much im not a computer guy (old timer) hope to see you around on the forums